You are required to write an Echo Client and an Echo Server program. The echo client communicates with the echo server using UDP. The programs should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Prompts the user to input the IP address, port number of the server, and a message to send to that server.
2. Sends the message to the server.
3. Display the server replay by using the same socket.
4. Displays an error message if the IP address or port number were entered incorrectly.
5. The client should be able to send multiple messages to the server. You may need to consider using the infinite loop as we discussed in the class.
1. Receives the message from the client.
2. Change the letters of the message to “capital letters” and send it back to the client by using the same socket.
3. The server should be able to send multiple messages to the client. You may need to consider using the infinite loop as we discussed in the class.
1. Java language should be used.
2. Do NOT hard code the server address and port number in your source code.
3. Your program should work under MS-DOS window (command line). You need to compile your code by using JavaC.