- TOUGH CONVERSATIONSTough Conversations
Due Week 3 and worth 160 points.Imagine you are the HR manager at a company, and a female employee came to you upset because she felt a male coworker was creating a hostile work environment by repeatedly asking her out on dates even after she said “no.” What would you do?Write a plan for how would you approach your conversation with each employee, including the most essential topics to cover. As you write your plan, think about what your goals are for this situation and how each conversation will help you achieve those goals.You will create and submit your assignment by using the ecree link. Just click on the link, and start writing. Your work will be saved automatically. You’ll see some feedback on the right-hand side of the screen, including text and videos to help guide you in the writing process. When you’re ready, you can turn in your assignment by clicking Submit at the bottom of the page.Click the assignment link to start your assignment in ecree. Please note that ecree works best in Firefox and Chrome.Write a 5–7 paragraph paper in which you:
- Write a plan for the conversation you would have with the employee, based on the concepts found in your textbook. What are the most important points you would need to cover in this conversation, and why?
- Write a plan for the conversation you would have with the employee’s male co-worker, based on the concepts found in your textbook. What are the most important points you would need to cover in this conversation, and why?
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
- Include at least one reference to support your paper.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Create a plan for approaching tough conversations with employees, including a rationale for the most essential topics to cover.