The Effects of Drugs on a Man’s Reproductive System
There has been a lot of research on how teratogens cause genetic and congenital birth defects in babies. What are Teratogens? They are anything that will interfere with the growth or development of a fetus. You will find article after article about the effects of women smoking, taking drugs, and drinking alcohol on developing babies. But what happens if a man smokes, takes drugs, or drinks alcohol? Can this harm a developing fetus?Directions:
- Write at least 200 words on this topic.
- Save and name your assignment “Week 1 Research Assignment”, then save on your computer. This document will then be uploaded by clicking on “Browse my Computer”.
- Your response should contain at least one APA style in-text citation. A word count is required.
- Read pages 59- 64 from Chapter 2.
- Check out these websites: