· Your initial post must be at least 500 words, formatted, and cited in current APA style with support from at least two academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
· You must respond to at least two of your peers by extending, refuting/correcting, or adding additional nuance to their posts and supporting your opinion with a reference. Response posts must be at least 150 words. Your response (reply) posts are worth 2 points (1 point per response). Your post will include a salutation, response (150 words), and a reference.
· Quotes “…” cannot be used at a higher learning level for your assignments, so sentences need to be paraphrased and referenced.
· Acceptable references include scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions), journal articles, and books published in the last five years—no websites or videos to be referenced without prior approval.
· Discussions must be posted in CANVAS to be graded. Uploaded documents will not be accepted.
Discussion and responses must be posted in APA format for Canvas to receive full grades. Automatic deduction of 10% if not completed