Student PowerPoint Presentation: Chapter 10 & 11
Objectives: The presentation assignment has several goals. It requires students to apply concepts from Developing Self, others and Organizational strategies for employee development. The process of Motivation for improvement will allow students to practice close the Goal-Setting Theory, a skill they will be using as Healthcare Administrator. In addition, presenters learn as they teach others and contribute multiple critical perspectives to class discussion.
Format and Guidelines: The student will create a Power Point Presentation from Chapter 10 and 11 of the Textbook (Choose your desire topic form these chapters). The Power Point Presentation should have a minimum of 8 slides, including Title Page, Introduction, Conclusion, and References.
The student must use other textbooks, research papers, and articles as references (minimum 3).
EACH PAPER SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Title Page: Topic Name, Student Name, Affiliation.
2. Introduction: Provide a brief synopsis of the meaning (not a description) of the topic you choose, in your own words
3. Content Body: Information and graphics or Diagram to explain, describe and clarify the Topic you choose.
4. Conclusion: Briefly summarize your thoughts & conclusion to your critique of the articles and Chapter you read.
5. References: The student must use other textbooks, research papers, and articles as references (minimum 3).