Socrates speaks of two sorts of accusers the old and the recent. Which does he think are the more dangerous? Why?
Why does Socrates refer to himself as a gadfly? What do you think he means by this metaphor?
1. Journals must be saved in a Word document and attached to the link below
2. Journals must be formatted in MLA style
3. Each journal must be 600 – 800 words
4. The journals must be a response to the prompt about the assigned reading. The answers must be analytical and insightful.
5. Do NOT summarize the story.
6. Each journal must be written in good grammar