PowerPoint presentation with 12–13 slides with very detailed speaker notes. Sources cited APA format.
You are the regional marketing director of a theme park in the southeastern United States that is part of global brand. The chief marketing officer of global operations has called upon you to help coordinate the marketing tasks related to rolling out an emergency response to a recent safety and injury incident at one of the parks that resulted in serious injuries to employees and customers. This theme park was closed immediately following the incident to ensure safety measures for customers and employees and to deploy the needed safety measures.
As you are working to complete the final bit of the toolkit, your social media monitoring partner shares a report of the theme park’s social media image and performance. The report shows a significant spike in negative public feedback. The report states there is the perception of an uncaring, careless brand forcing a reopening for profit. Your presentation should also include strategies for how you will address the emerging negative perception on social media about the theme park. You will show this presentation to your CMO and other regional marketing directors of the park.
- Provide a marketing strategy that considers the following areas (slides 1–4):
- Digital marketing strategy
- Traditional marketing strategy
- Communications and public relations strategy
- Event marketing strategy
Monitoring Your Marketing Strategy— In this part of the project, you will explain how you will monitor the performance of your strategy. Your presentation should include the following critical factors:
- Identify three SMART marketing objectives and describe how they align with safety, customer satisfaction, and profitability. (slide 5)
- Identify one KPI that can be used for each of the marketing objectives. (slide 6)
- Describe the methods that could be used to monitor performance of the three marketing objectives. Provide rationale. (slides 7–8)
- Using plan-do-check-act (PDCA) methodology, provide a continuous improvement process for preserving brand identity and reputation. (slides 9–10)
- Describe two marketing strategies to address negative public feedback on social media. (slides 11–12)
- Consider the role of public relations.
- Consider the role of crisis management.