Please review the APA material in the Getting Started section if you need assistance. As a criminal justice professional, it is imperative that you learn the finer aspects of writing. Citing and referencing are part of the gradable criteria for your weekly work.
All questions are worth 20 points:
- Throughout history there have been constant changes of what is considered to be sexually deviant behavior. Are there any sexual behaviors that are now considered “deviant” that may become accepted sexual practices in the future? Give examples and explanations as to why you think these practices will be considered mainstream in the future.
- Collecting data on sex crimes can present unreliable data; what are some of the flaws of collecting data on rape and human trafficking? Is there anything that the United States should be doing differently when collecting this data?
- What are some of the critical factors that play a role in explaining why people commit sexual offenses?
- What role do social skills play in sexual offending? Is this different in offenders who abuse adults vs. children?
- What role does the attachment theory play in explaining sexually deviant behavior? Please give a real-world example of a sexual crime or crimes that can be explained by the attachment theory.
Journal Assignment Grading:Each assignment is given equal weight out of 100 points.; each question is worth 20 points. If a question is not answered, no points will be received for that response. Each question is weighted equally. Please post all answers as an attachment in a Microsoft Word document or a Rich Text Format file.