Goal: Develop a Entrepreneurship Due Diligence Report on Impossible Food’s meatless evolution.
- The Impossible Burger: Inside the Strange Science of the Fake Meat That ‘Bleeds’ | WIRED (Links to an external site.)
- https://www.reuters.com/article/us-impossible-foods-m-a-exclusive/exclusive-impossible-foods-in-talks-to-list-on-the-stock-market-sources-idUSKBN2BV2SF (Links to an external site.)
- https://impossiblefoods.com/ (Links to an external site.)
Consider the following questions. Note that because this is a general outline, not all questions may apply to this specific business.
· How is the economic environment where the business is located?
· How is the social environment where the business is located?
· How is the technological environment where the business is located?
· How is the political/legal environment where the business is located?
· What is the state of the industry in which the business operates? Is the industry in growth mode, or is it mature or in decline?
· How does this business compare to competitors in its industry?
· What is the business’ reputation in the industry and the community?
· How many competitors are there? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
· What is the state of the business’ target market? Is its target market growing or shrinking?
· Are its target customers undergoing demographic changes, such as aging, loss of disposable income, or other transitions that could put the business at risk?
· Is the business’s customer base growing? Is the business adequately diversified, or is it overly dependent on one or two big customers?
· What kind of staff does the business have? Do employees have skills that are difficult to find elsewhere? Are their wages average, above average, or below average for the industry?
· Are employees being treated fairly? Is there a lot of turnover at the business?
· Are the business’ sales increasing?
· What is the business’ profit margin?
· Does the business have adequate funding?
· How much debt does the business have?
· Is this a business worthy of consideration for investment?
· What are the reasons for your decision?
- The detailed summary should be 500 words in length that uses current APA style and format