Generally speaking, bioethics helps determine what is responsible by considering four key principles: autonomy, beneficence, nonmaleficence, and justice. The principle of autonomy is about respecting people and their free will. Beneficence and non maleficence are two sides of the same coin: doing what is helpful, and not doing what is harmful. Justice, in this context, has to do with being fair in giving out both benefits and risks.
Using your own words, answer the following questions:
1. How these models relate to one another varies with each circumstance
2. In your personal opinion which model may be the most important.
1. Ethic of Care Model
2. Narrative Ethics Model
3. Complementary/Alternative Medicine (CAM)
Please answer the discussion board questions by Sunday, December 15 at 11:59pm. For full credit of 10 points the following is expected:
1. Use APA format.
2. Utilize more than three references to answer the questions.
3. Your answers must be at least 2 paragraphs to each question.
4. You must post at least on two other students posts and a reference must be included that justifies your response.