For these assignments, you will take on the role of a consultant for a government agency. Your consulting firm has been asked by the agency to conduct research, compile a report, and provide recommendations for improvement of their personnel management system. The first role of the consultant is to become familiar with the agency and its departments.
Explore one federal agency. You may select one from the list below or choose your own.
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).
- Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- Department of Education (ED).
- Department of Energy (DOE).
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Department of Justice (DOJ).
- Department of Transportation (USDOT).
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- Social Security Administration (SSA).
- Select a federal agency.
- Research the literature regarding issues that involve the selected agency and public administration in general.
- Write a 3–4 page paper, titled “Rationale and Analysis for Agency Selected.” Complete the following:
- Provide background information about the agency’s key historical events, mission, and goals/objectives (title this section “Introduction”).
- Describe at least three functions of this agency, highlighting the public it serves (title this section “Agency Functions”).
- Analyze at least two current events involving the agency that might have implications for personnel management (title this section “Agency News”).
- Explain your rationale for selecting this agency with at least two justifiable reasons (title this section “Rationale for Selecting Agency”).
Appropriately incorporate at least four quality (credible, relevant, and appropriate) sources. A quality source can be either popular, such as a news article, or scholarly, such as peer-reviewed works. In the case of public administration, government websites are appropriate quality resources.
Note: Please no plagiarism
4 pages; not included are title or reference page. APA style
Please follow all direction given above
Looking for A++ work