create the database and load the data. The initial data could be either new data or existing data imported from your SQL scripts. You also establish database objects this week and give the users that you’ve identified access applicable to the database
The following are steps for the implementation
- Install the DBMS.
- Tune the setup variables according to the hardware, software and usage conditions.
- Create the database and the tables. (Every table must have a primary key, which uniquely identifies rows in the table and validation rule).
- Establish relationships between tables.
- Load the data into the tables.
- Create at least three forms (splash screen and Main switchboard are optional).
- Create at least four transaction requirement Queries
- Create data views and reports.
Attach are references