- Complete the KINES 81 Weekly Assigned Activity and BCAP Logs Activity 1.xlsx Download KINES 81 Weekly Assigned Activity and BCAP Logs Activity 1.xlsx.
- Save this log somewhere easy for you to access.
- Your log will need to include your BCAP at least 2 days during the week AND at least 2 days of the weekly activity assigned.
- Make an initial post/reply in which you upload your log file AND respond to the following reflective questions.
BCAP Reflection Questions:
- Which Behavior Change Action Plan are you participating in and what is the overall status of your behavior change for this week?
- What part of this commitment has been the easiest this week, and what part of this commitment has been the most difficult?
- What barriers did you face this week? What strategies did you use to overcome the barriers?
- Did you reach any of your short-term goals this week? If so, which ones with details as to how you reached a goal or goals.
- Who is your support system and how did your support system help you this week?
- What motivators have helped you continue with your behavior change? Identify if they are intrinsic or extrinsic motivators.
- If you met/completed your short-term goal for the week, how did you choose to celebrate?
Assigned Weekly Activity Reflection: Cardiorespiratory Endurance
- List the type of cardio activity you selected along with the duration and RPE for both days
- What influenced your cardio selection on both days?
- What part of this week’s workout has been the most difficult?
- What part of this week’s workout has been the easiest?
- What did you notice about your physical and mental state of well-being after completing the workout?