Respond to the following:
- Explain why collaboration is important in managing a patient.
- What is your responsibility as an AGACNP in the outpatient setting?
- How does it differ from an inpatient setting?
- Discuss a situation in which you have successfully collaborated or delegated to ensure the patient’s plan of care goes as planned.
- The patient needs may be emotional, spiritual, or physical in nature. Include discussion of how the Christian worldview perspective can be applied to meet these patient needs.
Support your answer with two or three peer-reviewed resources.
You must answer all parts of this discussion question to receive full credit.