1. Find a Quantitative research article (for example quantitative descriptive, correlational or quasi-experimental designs).
You may not use any of the following:
· A retrospective study
· A mixed-methods study
· Qualitative research article
· A systematic review
· A quality improvement article
· An evidence-based practice article
2. It must be from a nursing research journal and/or have a nurse as an author.
3. It must be no more than 5 years old from the current publication year.
4. It must include implications and/or interventions that are applicable to nursing
5. “Full text” of the article is submitted.
6. Article is in PDF format.
Answer the following questions:
· For the article you chose for the Finding a Quantitative Nursing Research Article I assignment, what was the study design (descriptive, correlational, predictive correlational, experimental, or quasi-experimental)? Why do you think the author(s) chose this design?
· What were the major research variables?
· What was the setting for the research? Was the setting highly controlled, partially controlled, or not controlled by the researcher?
· Be sure to include the article itself as a pdf attachment to your initial post.
Must be substantive and reflect thought and effort in answering the questions.
Cite and reference your resources appropriately using APA format.
Use in-text citations in your initial response.